Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still haven't written that next post...

Time has just been going so fast. I can't believe it's the middle of March!

Anyway, I'm writing this on a super-old laptop that used to be my dad's. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more RAM for it and actually have a useable laptop of my own. Everyone else in my family has one except for me, so it will be nice to finally have some mobility.

I will try to get my head together enough to write my next post. I heard a famous person say something that sparked a barrage of questions and issues I feel I can address. I may have to split up the posts, though, because the topics are a bit complicated and intertwined with so much of life. I can't think about it all right now, though. I don't know why it's been so hard to focus. I love to write, but it often feels like hard work. I wish the things I love to do came more naturally.

Enough of that. I'm rambling now, so I'll stop.

No comments: