Thursday, July 03, 2008

America's Sovereignty

I am not particularly patriotic. There are a great many problems with our government (too many to expound on here), and I believe my allegiance is to Christ, not country. However, recently I've been noticing moves toward globalization and the end of national sovereignty. These things seem to surface especially around the patriotic holidays, such as Flag Day and Independence Day.

This concerns me. Although I know that the Bible fortells a coming One World Government, I will never support such a thing. For this reason my family and I will be flying the Flag this Fourth of July for the first time.

Consider the date on this advertisement I received from eBay recently, just one of many similar I have been noticing:


eBay
UK for 5¢ - reach millions more buyers
July 1-4 only
For eligibility choose Int'l Site Visibility listing upgrade
Reach millions more UK shoppers looking for deals
No more double listing. Available in most categories


AMERICA BLESS GOD

No comments: