Thursday, November 01, 2007

California Firestorm Evacuee Hears The Gospel


Listen here.

"Street Fishing" segment from the 10-23-07 edition of Way of the Master Radio. Tony talks to Nora at the Santa Clarita Superior Courthouse. Just two short days before this interview, Nora and her family were evacuated from their home, as a result of the firestorm that had struck the area.

Listen as Nora sticks to her post-modern perspective. That is, until the Law and the Gospel begin to do its work. By the end of the conversation, Nora's heart was softened and she was brought to tears as she heard about a Stranger who came into the courtroom to pay her fine.


www.wayofthemasterradio.com




Originally Posted By Esly

2 comments:

Laney said...

Hey Kristina,
I read your profile and am glad to meet a girl dedicated to the same things as me. I am seventeen, homeschooled, a Christian and also committed to courtship. I have a blog on which I write about women of the Bible, purity and where I post my creative writing. You can check it out at:
www.aquillandinkwell.blogspot.com
Maybe we can put links to eachother's blogs on our own. Keep up the good work!

Scott said...

Wow, great blog.